Solved: I receive ssi and I have two children. How would I put in my income to file my taxes?

I receive ssi and I have two children. How would I put in my income to file my taxes?

If your only income is Supplemental Security Income is not taxable and you are not required to file a tax return. There's no tax withheld from this type of income so there is no refund available.

So I would not be able to get the child credit even though I have 2 children I care for

Unfortunately, you would need some taxable income to file a federal return and claim the credit.