javiervilchez61

I receive a 1099-k but at the end turbo tax schedule c worksheet desc-non 1099-misc-1 must be entered Idon't receive 1099-misc

HelenC1

Non-1099-Misc income is cash, checks, charge, debit and Form 1099-K. 

To generate a Schedule C, Profit and Loss From Business, and enter your cash, check, charge or 1099-K self-employed income:

1. Type “Schedule C” in the Search box and then select the “Jump to” link. 
  2. This will take you to where you can enter any cash, personal checks or credit card payments (Form 1099-K) related to your self-employment. 
  3. You may first be asked some general questions about your business. 
  4. After you answer them, you’ll be taken to the Let's get income for (your line of work) screen where you can enter this income as Additional Income.
  5. To enter work-related expenses, click on Where do I enter my self-employment business expenses, like home office, vehicle mileage, and suppli...

[Edited 3-16-2020|10:33 am PST]

HelenC1

Non-1099-Misc is cash, checks, charge, debit and Form 1099-K
HelenC1

[Edited 3-16-2020|10:33 am PST]