• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
humpbackwoo

I re-submit Form 8962 and copy of my Form 1095-A on 2/13/2017. But still cannot track my tax return date. Why? Thanks.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Lisa995
Level 12

I re-submit Form 8962 and copy of my Form 1095-A on 2/13/2017. But still cannot track my tax return date. Why? Thanks.

It can take a minimum 4-6 weeks for anything mailed in to IRS to be processed. It requires an actual human to touch and process, not a computer.

I believe I've heard people say that they were told by IRS to expect a 9 week wait after sending in the requested documents.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Lisa995
Level 12

You mailed or faxed the documents into IRS as requested?
humpbackwoo

mailed
Lisa995
Level 12

It can take a minimum 4-6 weeks for anything mailed in to IRS to be processed. It requires an actual human to touch and process, not a computer.

I believe I've heard people say that they were told by IRS to expect a 9 week wait after sending in the requested documents.
humpbackwoo

I called them almost every week. They just said it is in process........no exact date for me.
Lisa995
Level 12

The phone reps have no way to see where in processing the paper forms are or how far they've made it.  

They wont see any information until the processing completes (same as what you would see on the IRS Wheres My refund website).
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v