hdimlow

I put the wrong number in for my cell

Odell

I put the wrong number in for my cell

If you entered the incorrect phone number during the account verification process, you can try " confirm my account in a different way" , whichcase you'll start by entering some info from last year's return. Be sure to use the name of the primary or first taxpayer and address information on last year's return you filed with TurboTax. There will be a couple of other questions you should know the answers to. If none of the answers shown is correct, select None of the above.

When you see the Welcome Back! screen, update your email and mobile phone contact information.

Kat

I put the wrong number in for my cell

Can you explain where the error was made?  Is this in your TurboTax account?  An entry you made on a tax return?  Please give more details.
*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
mortorvation

I put the wrong number in for my cell

Need to change my ein # its 51_994447 can y'all change thatl
Odell

I put the wrong number in for my cell

jgrigsby-5125

I put the wrong number in for my cell

I just need to enter my new email and cell phone #

VictoriaD75

I put the wrong number in for my cell

To update your TurboTax account email, phone number, mailing address, or password:

1. Sign in to TurboTax and select Intuit Account on the left, just above Sign Out (you may need to scroll down; select the 3 white lines or Tax Home if you still don't see this).
  2. Select Edit next to the information you want to change.
acornne

I put the wrong number in for my cell

I was creating my account and didn't realize I had entered my cell phone number wrong until I did not receive my account verification code.

MoniqueLO_
Employee TurboTax Specialist

I put the wrong number in for my cell

If you are able to sign in to your account using a different verification method then please see below for instructions on how to change your phone number in your TurboTax account.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/account-updates/help/how-do-i-update-my-turbotax-account-informati...

If you are completely unable to log into your TurboTax account then please see below for account recovery information.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/account-recovery/help/account-recovery-request-for-your-turbotax-a...