I put my tax return into turbo tax. It said my tax...

I put my tax return into turbo tax. It said my taxes have been paid off for the year (2020) and my refund will be $30 dollars. Technically this year i only owed $100 to the IRS, but is it taking over

What's your question? After you've completed entering your information in TurboTax you still need to file the tax return with the IRS. You're not finished. You can either file electronically or print the tax return and file by mail. However, the IRS has not yet begun processing tax returns, and probably won't until near the end of the month. 

Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute legal or tax advice.
**If this post is helpful please click on "thumbs up"**

there's no technical amount.

The amount you owe on Line 37 is the answer.