systemgoservices

I purchased Turbotax Home & Business for 2016 from Costco. I do not have a cd rom. How can I download the software?

Just need to be able to download Turbotax Home & Business for 2016 from the web.

EricG1

Please contact our Product Support line and we can push you a download of the product you purchased. Please  click here to contact us. Ask your question, click Continue, and follow our onscreen instructions. Phrase your question stating that you need a download and a Product Support agent will contact you.

EricG1