I purchased Turbo Tax Business State WI. For my Home and Business return, I need to file WI, as well as IL. If I use IL as my free state, do I need to repurchase WI?

When filing my LLC return with Turbo Tax Business, I had to purchase and download Wisconsin.  I'm now filing my personal return with Turbo Tax Home & Business and will need to file with Wisconsin, as well as Illinois.  Do I need to purchase and download Wisconsin again if I use the free state to download Illinois? 

"If I use IL as my free state, do I need to repurchase WI?"

Yes. TurboTax Business State is a different product so you will need to purchase the individual state income tax version from within TurboTax Home & Business (if you use IL as your free state).