robertnpool

I purchased the 2016 Intuit TurboTax Premier CD but do not have a disc drive on my computer. Can you provide the software for me to download into my TurboTax Account?

LindaA

A support representative will push a download into your TurboTax account so you can download the software. Please see the FAQ below for instructions.

I bought the CD, but my computer doesn't have a CD drive  https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4259363
robertnpool

On Friday March 10 at 3:14 PM you answered my question stating that a download of 2016 Premier TurboTax would be pushed into my Account so that I can download the software that I had purchased as a CD.  My Account still shows that "there are currently no downloads associated with my Account."
LindaA

Sorry for the confusion. When you sign in to your TurboTax account you need to click Contact (upper right corner of your screen) to request a download. (This is a public forum so so we cannot access accounts You need to speak with a representative on the phone.)