I purchased CD for federal and state. I have no internet, so I have to get state by calling Intuit.

My turbotax account name is "[removed]"  I have premier CD I purchased which has tiny serial number printed on back side.  In years past, I read that to Intuit person, and then they post the state program to my account, where I can download it.

Ray Pickles

Please remove your account name from your post. This is a public forum.

You have no internet access but you have the ability to download the state and the updates the program needs to run ... your question makes no sense.

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this TurboTax support situation.

See this FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Maybe OP means no CD drive?

That would make more sense ... also buying the download instead of a CD in the future would be an easier way.

Or they might be able to download state from another computer and copy it to a flash drive to take to their computer.  They will have to get the federal program updates that way too.