Solved: I purchased a home and business cd and want to import the work ive done online to it

I purchased a home and business cd and want to import the work ive done online to it

If you save your TurboTax online return as a tax data file onto your computer, you can then upload that file into the software you installed on the computer. That way, everything you have entered will upload into the download of the software.

You can use the steps here below to help you switch from TurboTax Online to the desktop version.

How do I switch from TurboTax Online to the TurboTax software?