Solved: I purchased a CD-ROM for windows. If I install it on my PC, will I be able to work on my reurn on my iPad as well, or do I have to work completely on the PC? Thank you.

I purchased a CD-ROM for windows. If I install it on my PC, will I be able to work on my reurn on my iPad as well, or do I have to work completely on the PC? Thank you.

No. The iOS app is a portal for Turbotax online. If you were enrolled in Turbotax online you would have access to work on your return on any web browser on any computer or iOS app on a mobile device. Unfortunately because you purchased the CD you will have to work on your return from your PC.

Hope this was helpful!

Hope this was helpful!