turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

kevans373

I printed my return to mail it and for my state return it printed 4 vouchers all indicating I owed the same amount. Not sure why.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I printed my return to mail it and for my state return it printed 4 vouchers all indicating I owed the same amount. Not sure why.

Those are vouchers for 2019 estimated tax payments (quarterly prepayments).  The program will produce them for you as a convenience if it appears that you will owe money next year or you owed this year.

You do not have to make the payments if you think that you won't owe the money next year or don't mind possibly paying underpayment fees if you make the payment on next years return.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Those are vouchers for 2019 estimated tax payments (quarterly prepayments).  The program will produce them for you as a convenience if it appears that you will owe money next year or you owed this year.

You do not have to make the payments if you think that you won't owe the money next year or don't mind possibly paying underpayment fees if you make the payment on next years return.
Manage cookies