Solved: I plan to file with the "Self-Employment" option. I have two 1099B forms (not much income). Are those included?

I plan to file with the "Self-Employment" option. I have two 1099B forms (not much income). Are those included?

i'm getting pressured to buy TurboTax Premier when I enter them.

Turbo Tax Self Employed will handle both income from form 1099 B and income from self employment. You will need to upgrade to Premier to enter your stock information. You will be prompted to upgrade again when you go to enter your self employed income. In the end, you will be charged for Turbo Tax Self Employed. You will not be charged for both Turbo Tax Premier and Turbo Tax Self Employed.