turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I plan to file with the "Self-Employment" option. I have two 1099B forms (not much income). Are those included?

i'm getting pressured to buy TurboTax Premier when I enter them.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Fern

I plan to file with the "Self-Employment" option. I have two 1099B forms (not much income). Are those included?

Turbo Tax Self Employed will handle both income from form 1099 B and income from self employment. You will need to upgrade to Premier to enter your stock information. You will be prompted to upgrade again when you go to enter your self employed income. In the end, you will be charged for Turbo Tax Self Employed. You will not be charged for both Turbo Tax Premier and Turbo Tax Self Employed.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Fern

Turbo Tax Self Employed will handle both income from form 1099 B and income from self employment. You will need to upgrade to Premier to enter your stock information. You will be prompted to upgrade again when you go to enter your self employed income. In the end, you will be charged for Turbo Tax Self Employed. You will not be charged for both Turbo Tax Premier and Turbo Tax Self Employed.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies