I paid taxes to the IRS at time of filing. When I ...

jackfruit3

I paid taxes to the IRS at time of filing. When I go to TurboTax, I see the amount I owed stating it's "Due". How do I know if the payment is processed by IRS in TurboTax

TurboTax receives no information whatsoever from the IRS once an e-filed return has been accepted by the IRS.  

TurboTax has no way to know when or even if taxes owed were ever paid.  The Taxes Due status on the TurboTax web page will not change.

Your only proof of payment is your bank or credit card statement showing it coming out.  The IRS or state never tells Turbo Tax that they got your payment.  Turbo Tax will always say tax due or refund.  That is just the result of your tax return.  Once Turbo Tax sends your return to the IRS they are done with their part.