I paid my taxes through the IRS website then TurboTax still took it out from my bank account today

A few weeks ago I paid the amount that was said I owe and today it was still taken out of my account again. What do I do?
Employee Tax & Finance Expert

TurboTax only debits your bank account for TurboTax software fees.  If the charge indicates that it is from TurboTax, it is likely for software.

If you had previously scheduled a draft with the IRS from within the program it will draft if you do not call the IRS to cancel the payment, even if you paid another way.  The system that schedule payments doesn't link to your "balance" at the IRS and has no way to know that you already made an additional payment.

Once the second payment is fully cleared from your account, call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 and explain that your payment for 2019 taxes posted twice so that they can issue a refund for the duplicate payment.