ttdurfee

I paid for my federal and state to be e-filed . I had to mail my state return will I still be charged for my state return.

Tracy Durfee xxx-xx-xxxx

AndreaC1

It looks like you are using TurboTax online version and if you are using TurboTax online, there is no e-file fee. You are paying for the preparation service of the TurboTax software that you are using to prepare your return. So the fee is the same whether you e-file or print and mail the federal/state returns. You only pay an e-file fee (for state returns) when you are using the desktop (not online) versions of TurboTax. 

AndreaC1