aibmac14

I paid fir TuboTax 2018 and would like to request credit for the more expensive one, please?

CarolynM

Call customer service at (800) 446-8848 but you are unlikely to succeed if you merely changed your mind.

aibmac14

Thank you for your reply.  May I request that the redundancy be applied to purchase of 2019 TurboTax or left as credit on my account?  After all, I only need one version of TurboTax 2018.  Please advise?

CarolynM

Yes, you can make the request to have a credit on your account. You will want to call to clarify that you didn't use the second product.