Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cstav86

I paid estimated taxes quarterly last year in the amount of $417.22 and dont remember it promting me to enter that information. Can you tell if that was figured?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
PatriciaV
Employee Tax Expert

I paid estimated taxes quarterly last year in the amount of $417.22 and dont remember it promting me to enter that information. Can you tell if that was figured?

If you have not already entered your estimated tax payments, follow the instructions below to review and/or enter the tax payments on your return. 

Estimated Taxes (Federal and State) are entered under Deductions & Credits >> Estimates and Other Taxes Paid >> Estimates. This includes estimated tax payments for self-employment.

The easiest way to find this section of TurboTax is to use the Search box at the top right side of the TurboTax header. Click on the magnifying glass, type in "estimated taxes paid", and hit Enter. The first result should be "jump to estimated taxes paid". Click on this link to go directly to the input screen for this topic.

Review or enter the estimated taxes you paid under Federal estimated taxes for 20XX (Form 1040ES) (see screenshot below - click to enlarge).

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies