cstav86

I paid estimated taxes quarterly last year in the amount of $417.22 and dont remember it promting me to enter that information. Can you tell if that was figured?

PatriciaV

If you have not already entered your estimated tax payments, follow the instructions below to review and/or enter the tax payments on your return. 

Estimated Taxes (Federal and State) are entered under Deductions & Credits >> Estimates and Other Taxes Paid >> Estimates. This includes estimated tax payments for self-employment.

The easiest way to find this section of TurboTax is to use the Search box at the top right side of the TurboTax header. Click on the magnifying glass, type in "estimated taxes paid", and hit Enter. The first result should be "jump to estimated taxes paid". Click on this link to go directly to the input screen for this topic.

Review or enter the estimated taxes you paid under Federal estimated taxes for 20XX (Form 1040ES) (see screenshot below - click to enlarge).