wsmith78

I own my own business and work as a consultant under this LLC. My clients are non-US companies, one only, that do not isssue 1099's. How do I entire my income?

AnthonyC

You can claim your self-employed business income without a 1099-MISC
  • Log into your account and click Take Me To My Return (you must click this before searching if you are not already in your account)
  • Click the search box at the top right of your screen (magnifying glass icon)
  • Search for “Schedule C" in the search box
  • Click the "jump to schedule c" ink in the search results.
  • Follow the first set onscreen instructions - you might have to set up a Business profile if you already haven’t 
  • You will arrive at the Your Business summary page where you will see the various income and expenses categories.

Then, to enter business income not on a 1099-MISC -

• Click Start/Update next to Business Income 
  • Click State/Update next to General Income
  • The next page should be Tell us about additional income - you can enter income not designated on a 1099-MISC here (such as cash, checks, 1099K, or other forms of payment)

AnthonyC