Solved: I own a substantial balance on the 2018 federal return. Can I file the return using Turbo Tax, and mail the Form 1040-V to the Internal Revenue Service with my check?

user427999240

I own a substantial balance on the 2018 federal return. Can I file the return using Turbo Tax, and mail the Form 1040-V to the Internal Revenue Service with my check?

Rachel_W

Yes, you can e-file your Federal Tax Return and mail the Form 1040-V with your payment to the IRS by April 15, 2019.

Here are your payment options for your Federal balance due:

• Set up in TurboTax for your payment to be debited from your account and sent to the IRS on a specific date.  Click here for instructions: How does Direct Debit Work? 

Rachel_W