sashi_hc

I own a new business. I need help setting up my personal account and paying myself a salary and/or generate W2 form (or 1099) and also transfer funds to my IRA account

Carl

You need to see a CPA. For one thing, the owner of a business such as a sole proprietorship or single member LLC can not be an employee of that business. Additionally, for tax purposes, the IRS views such a business as a disregarded entity. You need to educate yourself on this stuff BEFORE you do anything else.
This forum is for the support of the turbotax software and to assist with the interpretation of tax laws. You need to see a CPA or other professional and get educated on what is the best business arrangement for you. One major factor is that it depends on what state you're in, because not all states treat all types of businesses the same. For example, and LLC in Florida is NOT the same as an LLC in Tennessee.

Lisa995

Slow down...what type of business entity did you form?   Sole proprietor?  LLC?  Corporation?
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Carl