roger-s-ling

I own a business and filed taxes for it already. Which version of TurboTax should I use now to submit my personal taxes?

ThomasM

If you filed a business return and have a K-1 that must be entered in TurboTax, then you'll need Premier online.  That will handle the K-1 and all your personal income & deductions.

However, if you also have independent contractor income & expenses (1099-MISC rather than W-2 income), then you'll need Turbotax Self Employed.  In that case, TTSE will handle everything.

ThomasM

hello4

Hi Thomas, thanks for the quick reply! I do have a K-1, but I wasn't an independent contractor. Are you sure Premier will suffice, or should I get Self Employed to be safe? It can't hurt to get the latter, right?
ThomasM

No, it can't hurt.  It's the best of the online products and handles everything.