Solved: I owed state taxes this year and opted to have my payment be automatically withdrawn from my bank account. How can see I see/change the withdrawal date on TurboTax?

I owed state taxes this year and opted to have my payment be automatically withdrawn from my bank account. How can see I see/change the withdrawal date on TurboTax?

I'm sorry, but you are unable to change your payment date in Turbo Tax once you filed your return and it has been accepted .You would need to contact your State directly to see if you can change the date or cancel the transaction. Each state is different you can find the contact information for your State by using this link to find the contact information for your State:

To see the withdraw date: You can choose Add State from the Some things you can do section to reopen your return (don't worry you aren't really adding a state).  Once you are back in your return select the File tab where you should see this information listed.