jhz2016

I owe IL state $97 in 2015. for some reason I have to owe $559 this year. I knew something is wrong. but I don't know where? If you can help me to figure out. Thanks!

I just don't want be wrong. I want finish them and can continually to do my next. thanks!

DanielV01

It depends.  Many times a situation like this can be an input.  Double-check all of your entries in TurboTax, to make sure you have entered in all of the tax entries for Illinois.  If you worked in another state, make sure that you have entered in all of that information as well so that Illinois can give credit for taxes you may pay to the other state if this is the case.  If you don't find it with these two suggestions, feel free to comment additional information on your return, and I'd be happy to assist you to find what the difference is.

DanielV01