celluphone

I originally put in an incorrect AGI, now I have corrected it and refiled, and it says Rejected, but the AGI keeps showing the first amount on top, and the new one below?

When I get back to refiling screen top shows IRS Rejected this
EbonyL122824
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Try this. Follow the directions in this TurboTax FAQ to fix your rejected return. If following the instructions does not work, please comment the rejection code and or message so that we can better assist you.

pkhoopster

I have been rejected 3 times now. I know for. fact who the AGI is. I put it in the file but it keeps getting rejected.

@pkhoopster wrote:

There is a very good possibility that the IRS does not have your 2019 AGI for your SS number in their database.

Enter a 0 (zero) for the 2019 AGI and e-file the 2020 tax return again.