mlb206

"I ordered Turbotax 2017 but I don't have the system requirements so the download didn't take. Will my credit card still be charged?"

Of course it will be charged ... it was charged before you got access to the program ... however you can ask for a refund of the unusable program ...   

You can go here TurboTax CD/Download Refund Request Form to request a refund if still within 60 days of purchase. 

Why can't you install it?  You are posting from a Windows 7 computer.  Do you have 7 with service pack 1 installed?
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901571-minimum-system-requirements-for-turbotax-windows-software"...>