I need to start from the beginning this site wont let me, apparently I missed adding my W2 info, getting frustrated! Can't figure out how to get back to that page

dicarlson76

Coleen3

If you want to start over from scratch:

In TurboTax Online, you can do just that with the Clear & Start Over feature as long as you haven't paid or registered yet.

1. Sign in to TurboTax Online and open your return by clicking the orange Take me to my return button.
  2. From the My Account dropdown menu, select Clear & Start Over.
  3. Answer Yes to Are you sure you want to clear your return?
  4. After your entries have been cleared out, we'll prompt you to select a TurboTax product so you can start over from the very beginning.

If you're signed in under last year's login, we'll automatically transfer last year's info over if you select the PLUS upgrade, Deluxe, Premier, or Self-Employed. Federal Free Edition (without PLUS) does not include the year-over-year transfer feature.

If you want to navigate back to the W-2:

The easiest way to get to the W-2 entry screen is to simply search for W-2 (upper- or lower-case, with or without the dash) in your TurboTax program and then click the "Jump to" link in the search results.

Then answer Yes, and click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions to either import or type in your W-2 form.

If you've already previously entered this form, you'll come to the Your W-2 Entries screen. Here, you can either edit an existing W-2, or click Add Another W-2 to add another one