jyothijag

I need to reset my password. Can't do it online because I have a foreign address which the reset page with all the data does not take and I do not have US Mobile

KatrinaLO

To access your account, please click on go to our account recovery page in the TurboTax FAQ below and follow the instructions.

diemartin

Dears,

this doesn't work, since you ask to choose a US State - and have no option "outside US" (or similar). With that I am not able to fully add my address of the last return.

It is a catch 22 - please fix it.

Thank you

silentangelfish

Did you find a solution to this?  I also cannot use the reset page since the address I used for prior year returns was a foreign address, and the page will only accept US addresses.

SForrestLO

@silentangelfish

You can speak with an agent for assistance. This FAQ will provide you with the steps to contact an agent.