• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jyothijag

I need to reset my password. Can't do it online because I have a foreign address which the reset page with all the data does not take and I do not have US Mobile

4 Replies
KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

I need to reset my password. Can't do it online because I have a foreign address which the reset page with all the data does not take and I do not have US Mobile

To access your account, please click on go to our account recovery page in the TurboTax FAQ below and follow the instructions.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302318

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
diemartin

Dears,

this doesn't work, since you ask to choose a US State - and have no option "outside US" (or similar). With that I am not able to fully add my address of the last return.

It is a catch 22 - please fix it.

Thank you

silentangelfish

Did you find a solution to this?  I also cannot use the reset page since the address I used for prior year returns was a foreign address, and the page will only accept US addresses.

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

@silentangelfish

You can speak with an agent for assistance. This FAQ will provide you with the steps to contact an agent.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v