I need to get my account number I used in for 2017...

I need to get my account number I used in for 2017 tax return asap can you help me plz.

Try these steps to recover your User ID or password:

1. Go to our account recovery page.
  2. Enter one of the following:
    • Phone number (recommended)
    • Email address
    • User ID
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once you’re done, we’ll either send you a code to help you recover your account, or show/send you a list of accounts associated with your info.

• If you’re still unable to recover your account, select Try something else on the Account Recovery page. We’ll ask additional questions to verify your identity.

Keep in mind: Once you’re back in your account, make sure to include or update your phone number. Doing so helps increase account security and ease account recovery.

(If you're looking to access a prior year return, go here.)

Related Information: