Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

I need to file my taxes

My taxes are on an extension and I need to file them, how do I do that?
1 Reply
Texas Roger
Level 15

I need to file my taxes

You just file them as you normally would. If you made a payment of estimated taxes with your extension, make sure the payment amount is shown on your tax return. 

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings