You will need to enter any/all W-2(s), 1099-MISC(s), etc., that you receive to file your taxes.
To enter/edit/add W-2:
- Open your return (or continue if open).
- Click on “Take me to my return” if applicable.
- Type “w2” in Search box (upper right-hand corner of the screen)
- Click on “Jump to w2” link.
- Answer screen interview prompts (You may be able to import your W-2 or you can always enter it manually.) Click on “Add a W-2 for XXX” box if applicable. Click on Garbage can icon next to that W-2 to delete it.
Please read this TurboTax FAQ for additional information on “Where do I enter a 1099-MISC?”: Where do I enter a 1099-MISC?
Please read this TurboTax FAQ for additional information about "How do I enter my Lyft tax information?": How do I enter my Lyft tax information?