tlove

I need to file a w2 from my employer and self employment deductions from my business. which should I choose

i need to file a w2 from my employer and self employment deductions from my business. which product should I choose with turbotax
Carl

You'll need to use TurboTax Self-Employed. Note that you will deal with the business income/expenses FIRST. Then you'll get moved to the Personal Income tab to deal with your W-2 income.

tlove

Thank you for the quick response! I haven't used TurboTax in years because I couldn't figure this out..They should have selfemployed +W2 on their product description to minimize confusion.