Julesbe67

I need to do my 2019 taxes. Can I do them here and how? It seems to be jumping to 2020

The TurboTax online editions are Only for tax year 2020.

To complete and file a 2019 tax return using TurboTax you would need to purchase, download and install on a personal computer one of the 2019 desktop editions from this website - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/

A 2019 tax return can only be printed and mailed, it cannot be e-filed.

Since you are filing a late 2019 return, the IRS will not have a 2019 AGI in the system for you.  When the 2020 software asks for your 2019 AGI so that you can e-file 2020, use “zero.”  If you cannot e-file by using zero then you will have to print, sign and mail your 2020 return.