Solved: I need to claim my tips but I can't figure out how

cathyperry2017

I need to claim my tips but I can't figure out how

Coleen3

To enter your tips with the employer's W-2:

1. Open your return in TurboTax, if you aren't already in it.
    (To do this, sign in to TurboTax and click the orange 
    Take me to my return button.)
  2. Search for w-2 (with or without the dash)
  3. Click on the Jump to w-2 link in the search results.
  4. If that employer's W-2 was already entered – on the Here's your W-2 info screen, click Edit next to that employer.
    If you haven't entered any W-2's yet, then follow the on screen instructions, or click the 
    Add a W-2 button to add this employer.
  5. Enter the information from the W-2, then press Continue at the bottom and follow the next screens.
  6. On the Do any of these uncommon situations apply to this W-2? screen, check the box for Unreported tips - I got tips that I didn't report to (employer name), and then click the Continue button.
  7. On the Tips Not Reported to (employer name) screen, answer the question about your tips.
  8. On the Enter Any Tips You Didn't Report to (employer name) screen, enter the amount of your tips.

Haven't you been reporting them to your employer? The rules say this:
Report tips to your employer If you receive $20 or more in tips in any one month, you should report all of your tips to your employer. Your employer is required to withhold federal income, Social Security and Medicare taxes. Keep a running daily log of your tip income.
Coleen3

Take me to my return button.)
    Add a W-2 button to add this employer.