In order to change from mailing your Tax Returns to E-Filing your Tax Returns (Assuming you HAVE NOT already mailed them), please follow these instructions:
- Login to your TurboTax Account
- Scroll down to the bottom of your page and click on the blue box "Add a State" (You are not actually adding a state but this gets you to the correct menu)
- Click "File" from the left side of your screen
- Click "Start" next to Step 3
- Click "I'd Like To Change Filing Methods"
- Choose "E-File" then click "Save"
- Click "Continue"
- From here you can walk through the steps to E-File your return(s)
- Finally, you will come to the screen with the Transmit Returns Now button. This will electronically file your selected returns.
June 4, 2019 4:14 PM
Still have questions?Make a post