dburnet17

I need to change the state listed for my 1099-INT, there isn't one now. The system is rejecting my zip code (which is correct) because there isn't a state listed. Help?

The 1099-INT doesn't have a state shown on it at all?  Or did you just not key it in?

Go to Federal > Wages and Income > Interest to edit it.

dburnet17

It automatically filled the form and the state spot says ID

MichelleLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Try to clear your browser's cache and delete cookies and then log back in and re-enter it. 

If that doesn't work, try a different browser such as Firefox if you're currently using Chrome and vice versa. 

If you continue to have issues please see the link below to contact one of our TurboTax representatives: 

What is the TurboTax phone number?
@dburnet17