susanvilleviking

I need to change my address on my return. We are gonna be moved out by friday 03 /13/2020

MinhT1

If you have not filed yet or if your e-file has been rejected, you can revisit the My Info section and change the address on your return.

If your e-filing has been accepted or you have mailed your return, you can no longer change the address on your return.

You should fill out a change of address form and mail it to the IRS.

WKins2

Unfortunately if your return has already been accepted you cannot change your address at this time. If you elected to have your refund sent to you electronically you do not need to worry about moving, however if you elected to have your refund sent as a check, you should notify the IRS and/or your state ASAP and the post office about moving so they can update their records.

To notify the IRS please click here: https://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc157

For your state, please call your states department of revenue (you can google the number for your state).