turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need to attach two pdf's but the program only allows for one, how is this resolved?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I need to attach two pdf's but the program only allows for one, how is this resolved?

You can't attach anything.  Do you mean to Transfer a pdf into 2019?  You can only transfer from 1 return.  You will have to enter the info from the other one manually.

Thank you!-- no, it's not about transferring from one return to another.  I near the end of my info input and I get a message that says the state is requiring pdf's (plural), and instructions to either drag and drop or go to browse and upload them.  The form for a housing credit requires two pdf's to be submitted but the turbo tax system only is allowing me one.  I tried selecting and combining the two pdf's in one click but only one shows up and no way to then add another.  I have used other systems where you may load only one at a time but you can upload as many pdf documents as it takes ( 2, 3, 5, whatever) to fulfill the requirements.  Because of this, the state will deny my filing and I'll have to send everything through the mail instead.  My refund could be delayed until fall.  Not happy about this inadequacy in the design, unless there is something I am just not seeing or getting, altho I went over and over it before posting here, trying different things but always getting the same result.  One pdf allowed, period, even though more than one was required.  It then congratulated me on the accomplishment of the one and on double check affirmed all was ok.  Not as thorough as I had hoped. Again, unless I am just not understanding or missing something but the pages and choices are pretty well laid out otherwise in the system.  I like the system, just not this oversight and my inability to make it work.

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies