robtperry12

I need my AGI for 2019. Can you help me?

Can you tell me what my adjusted gross income was for 2019 tax returns?
LenaH

If you are trying to find your 2019 AGI, you can get this information a couple a different ways:

• If you filed your 2019 taxes with TurboTax, sign in and go down to Your tax returns & documents. Select View adjusted gross income (AGI).
  • If you didn’t file your taxes with TurboTax in 2019, the best place to get last year's AGI is from the 1040 form you filed with the IRS. Look on page 1, line 8b. 
Bunny2max

I put the correct amount in, but still rejects it.

Cass0317

Please see below for information on your AGI being correct but the IRS is rejecting your return:

My AGI is correct, but I still get rejected with IND-031 or -032

For some reason, the IRS has a different AGI in their database. You need to find out what number they have so you can e-file.

Start by getting a free IRS transcript for your 2019 return.  (If you're filing jointly in 2020 but your spouse filed their own return in 2019, also get a transcript for your spouse).

On your transcript, look for ADJUSTED GROSS INCOME (you may need to look on page 2). This is the number in the IRS database. Make sure the AGI you enter matches this number exactly.

If you're unable to order an IRS transcript, try entering 0 as your AGI, assuming you haven't already gone that route. You can also try entering last year's signature ID (instructions below).

Failing that, you can opt to file a paper return; follow the solution steps above, except select File by mail when it appears.

See this TurboTax for more information on AGI rejections:
TurboTax Online instructions for E-file reject IND-031-04 or IND-032-04: The AGI or Self-select PIN ...