manasclan

I need my 2017 AGI. I am on a new computer that does not have my 2017 tax information from turbo tax

bluedeb

If you used the Desktop software for your 2017, then your return is only on the computer that you used for 2017.  If have the 2017 tax software installed on your computer & you have your .tax2017 file, you can pull up your return to find your 2017 AGI.  Or, if you saved your return as a PDF, you can open the file in Adobe Reader.

Select your form to see where the AGI is located on each form.

Form 1040 – Line 37

Form 1040A – Line 21

Form 1040EZ – Line 4

Form 1040NR – Line 36

Form 1040X – Line 1, Column A
--------------------------------------------
If you used the Online version in 2017, you can get your return Online, the following FAQ has information on get your 2017 AGI.

How do I find last year’s AGI?
-------------------------------
Another option is if you have your .tax2017 file on your new computer, you can transfer your prior year information into your 2018 return, it will also transfer your 2017 AGI. Although, to transfer prior year information it has to be done when you start a new return & have not entered any information into your 2018 return.