Solved: I need live help

I need live help

I need live help

Phone support is available by using the link below during regular business hours.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

I need live help

I need live help

hi i have been on here trying to figure out how and what i need to do to get my income tax for 2017 and 2018 i filed with y'all and they both got rejected. I don't know what i am doing wrong. not really computor literate. a friend of mine helped me with the last one and i thought we fixed but i never got the return. so i am scared to file because if i didn't get it the last 2 years i don't think i will this year with out fixing the problem. i need to fix it. for both years. i really need help on this. if you can email me on what steps i need to take please do share with me. i need help on this. i have tried calling and messaging and downloading the pde. for a amend on both but it was asking me all these steps and this is not my copmuter. and all these steps were making me stress for their device. if possible can you please let me know all steps needed to get my last 2 returns.  thank you i just need to try to fix this. This is  Mary Ann Cortez  s.s. [social security number removed]. D.O.B. 03-03-1967 and its for the 2017 return i filed with y'all and the 2018. please help. both are on here as rejected. please help. thank you. 

I need live help

my e-mail address is [email address removed] phone # is [phone number removed] please help me with this so i can file once this is clear. 

I need live help

If your returns show that they were "rejected", it means they were not filed. If that's the case, then they cannot be amended.  Instead, they need to be finished and filed.  To finish a prior year return you started in TurboTax, see How do I finish a prior-year return that I started in TurboTax Online?

I need live help

I can't verify my email address because the code will not work. Is there another way that I can do it 

I need live help

Here is some help for the 6 digit verification code.  there is more information in the FAQ below that:

• Request another verification code (resend verification email).
  • Leave the window open that asks for the code, closing it will invalidate the code.
  • Open another tab or window or use a different browser to check your email for the code.

I need live help

I need live help

I need live help

@Alex_jakushin Looking for customer or technical support? We've got an online contact form for that. Or if you purchased TurboTax Live, please see the link below on how to connect with a tax expert:

How do I connect with a tax expert in TurboTax Live?

I need live help

Can you help

I need live help

I purchased turbo deluxe online last night and it isn’t compatible to my device how can I get a refund

I need live help

Need the right amount of my tax refund please so the IRS can send me the refund something went wrong on my tax form

I need live help

Idk if my info has been sent in thru tubotax or if i need to still need to go print and sebd help please?

I need live help

Did you go all the way through the File tab, through the 3 steps and hit the big orange Transmit Returns Now button?

You can check your efile status here     

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/   

When you efile you get back 2 emails.  The first email only confirms the transmission.  The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepted or Rejected your efile.

When you log into your account you should also see the status and if it was Accepted or Rejected, Started, Printed, Ready to Mail, etc.  What does it say?

I need live help

I filed my taxes for the past few years and never had an issue till now. I cannot get an answer from the irs . Filed my taxes on March 15 , and still have not gotten my refund or stimulus package. I understand with everything going on , but I still don’t think it should show processing for almost 2 months. Any suggestions?