Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

marte
Returning Member

I need help with Turbo Tax Business. The package says there is phone support but there is no phone number given.

This is very frustrating. The Turbo Tax Business package says there is phone support. So where is the phone number??

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

I need help with Turbo Tax Business. The package says there is phone support but there is no phone number given.

marte
Returning Member

you didn't even attempt to answer my specific question about TurboTaxBusiness

Most of us here are just other users, not TT employees.

Your other question was already answered:
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4721925-turbotax-business-says-i-don-t-need-to-file-k-1-s-for-the-...>
marte
Returning Member

Helpless customers leading helpless customers....why did we pay for support?
aplusbusa

I already bought the desktop program. It is not pulling up the schedule - C form. 

Is that a program glitch?

@aplusbusa wrote:

I already bought the desktop program. It is not pulling up the schedule - C form. 

Is that a program glitch?

Which desktop program did you purchase?

The TurboTax Business Edition for Partnerships, C Corp, S Corp, Multi-member LLC's or Estates and Trusts?

Or one of the TurboTax personal desktop editions of Basic, Deluxe, Premier or Home & Business?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies