I need help fixing my federal taxes it tells me th...

pmcgraw89

I need help fixing my federal taxes it tells me the ein is wrong but won’t let me fix the problem I need step by step help

LeonardS

The EIN format is XX-XXXXXX.  When you enter the EIN do not enter the "-".  Only enter the numbers you will enter XXXXXXXXX for the EIN.

UDT21

the EIN number is completely wrong but you keep telling me its fixed 

LenaH

If you are getting this error, it could be a problem with the State EIN (employer identification number).

If you have entered a Utah payer EIN, please note that it must be14 characters. The first eleven characters are numeric and the last three are “wth.” Please do not include hyphens.

Example: 12345678901wth.

Utah will NOT accept any other version for the Payer ID. 

@UDT21