egalloway510

I need help filing an extension for a 1065 form

IreneS

If you're using TurboTax Business to prepare your return, please follow these steps to paper-file your 7004 (e-filing the 7004 is not available).

1. With your return open in TurboTax Business, type extend in the upper-right corner and click Find.
  2. Click the Jump to extend link in the search results.
  3. On the screen, Do You Need to Amend or Extend a Return? select Extension of time to file (Form 7004) and click Continue.
  4. Continue through the screens, entering the requested information.
  5. On the screen, When and Where to File Your Extension, click the Print Extension box.  A PDF of the completed form will appear.  Click Print ( the printer icon).
  6. Follow the on-screen instructions to print your 7004 form. We'll supply you with the mailing address as well as payment instructions, if needed.

HelenaC

Do you want to know what form you need to fill out? Can you tell me what "help" you need?
flycrkman

1065 FORM

IreneS

OP is asking from TT Self-Employed, using a Mac. TT Business is not available for Mac.