Solved: I mailed my return since I didn't have the information to E-file. But I neglected to include the W2s. What should I do now? Wait for their response? Mail them now?

I mailed my return since I didn't have the information to E-file. But I neglected to include the W2s. What should I do now? Wait for their response? Mail them now?

No. If the IRS needs it, they will ask for it. It should be fine if you included the data on the form on your return. The IRS matches the data with the W-2 form they receive from the employer.

Thanks!  That's very good to know!

You are welcome! 🙂