Although it is badly written I think you are asking where to enter the refund amount from 2019 that was APPLIED to the 2020 return ...
Apply or Change Refund applied to 2020 taxes
- Federal Taxes (Personal for Home & Business)
- Deductions & Credits
- I'll choose what I work on
- under Estimates and Other Taxes Paid
- Other Income Taxes – click Start or Update
- under 2019 Refund Applied to 2020
- click Start across from what refund you applied to 2020 taxes
You mean they applied a prior year refund to 2020?
Federal on left
Deductions and Credits at top
Then scroll way down to Estimates and Other Taxes Paid
Other Income Taxes - Click the Start or Revisit
Next page scroll down to 2019 Refund Applied to 2020
Click Start or Update by the tax you applied