I mailed in my tax form on the 6th I forgot to add...

austinmuns1609

I mailed in my tax form on the 6th I forgot to add my w2 to the 1040 form will my taxes me rejected now

Did you not enter it into your return or just not attach a copy when you mailed it?  The IRS  might send you a letter saying you didn't report all your income.

austinmuns1609

I typed all my w2 info into my 1040 just forgot to send in my original w2 to them as well !! Do u know if I’ll still get my stimulus check I didn’t file my taxes last year cause I didn’t have to but I just filed this year but didn’t attach my w2 

Don't worry about it.  If the IRS wants it they will ask you for it.  

austinmuns1609

Ok just need my refund lol don’t wanna have to wait for month more lol