dav2220151

I made way under $66,000.00 last 3 years and per the IRS the filling should’ve been free but Turbo Tax charged me 3 years in a row.

The requirement to use the TurboTax Free File program is as follows for 2019, which is very similar for the prior tax years.

IRS Free File Program - https://apps.irs.gov/app/freeFile/

To qualify for free 2019 federal and state tax returns with the Free File Program, you'll need to meet at least one of these requirements:

• A maximum 2019 adjusted gross income (AGI) of $36,000; or
  • You qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC); or
  • You served as active duty military (including Reservists and National Guard) with a maximum 2019 AGI of $69,000 (you'll also need a military-issued W-2).

Do you meet those requirements?