sbourne68

I made a mistake in thinking I was the first to fill out my part of the taxes, but Turbo thinks it's my husband. I need to erase it and start over. Any ideas?

Right now I am in his personal information section.  I need to start over.

AlanT222

As long as you haven't submitted payment, deducted the TurboTax fee from your refund, or registered, you can erase your return and start from scratch in TurboTax Online.

1. Sign in and select a topic to continue your return.
  2. On the next screen, from the left-side menu, select Tax Tools, and then Clear & Start Over (select the menu icon in the upper-left corner if you don't see this menu).
  3. Answer Yes in the pop-up to confirm.

AlanT222

3. Answer Yes in the pop-up to confirm.

sbourne68

Thank you for your help!!  I'm back to the beginning again.  

Best,

Sue